Saturday, April 17, 2010

Snow Wipe

For those of you who haven't heard the story of how I got my blog URL.... you're about to.

I know... drumroll right?

*cough*

Ok.

My children apparently hate Walt Disney movies. No, just kidding. They're in love with all that is Disney princesses. They think they are one. However... it seems that the age of 2 is the universal age when all things Disney are mispronounced.

Sweeping Doody? Yes.... sadly, it is Sleeping Beauty. Ok, maybe not sadly. It's actually really cute and it made me laugh. And I thought that SweepingDoody.Blogspot.Com had a better ring to it than SnowWipe.Blogspot.Com. Snow Wipe... you guessed it, is Snow White. My oldest owns the first faux pas and my youngest owns the second. Sounds like my kids are preoccupied with the toilet doesn't it?

I've never figured out why. But it's ok. I love them just the way they are. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Tooo cute!! hehehh


    Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I'm still trying to visit some more since I had some extra time this week! Glad I got to stop by!!

    Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
    My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

    ReplyDelete