Monday, February 7, 2011

I'd Like To Thank The Academy

Yay! I got my first ever Blog Award from Alison at One Lucky Monkey! Too cool. Thanks Alison!



1. Thank and link back to the person who send you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award

*

Hmmm.... 7 things about myself...
1. I'm a glutton for punishment. The hotter the buffalo sauce... the better (and I love me some buffalo sauce).
2. I'm great with accents. I annoy the people around me with them, but I'm awesome at them. Any accent. Really.
3. I had to learn how to french braide (braid?) by watching YouTube videos. And apparently I still do it wrong. My french braids look more like corn rows. OOps. Oh well, They're cute. Totally learned how to do a fishtail braid (braide?) on YouTube as well.
4. My (not so secret) ambition at one point was to be a comedienne (glad I didn't follow through with that one aren't you?).
5. Photoshop is my friend.
6. I like to bake. Cookies. Cakes. Pies. Brownies. I'm the type of friend that will make you fat.
I've got 8 earrings and 8 tattoos. Hmm.... I'm too even. Must remedy that asap.

*

And the award goes to
1. Jan at The Simpler Life
2. Kandee - The Make-Up Artist
3. McVal at Sew Not My Day
4. Kimberley at Life With A Possum
5. Siobhan at Thoughts Of A Mad Hatter

Check them out!!

No really... you have to. Cuz I said so.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I learned how to french braid by watching the old tv drama Dallas... I guess that makes me old...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Siobhan!
    McVal - LoL. I remember Dallas.

    ReplyDelete