Monday, August 30, 2010

Three's Company

So in less than a week, my youngest will be three years old.


I went through a lot when I was pregnant with her. Car accident and a subsequent full arm cast, kidney stones... was told by docs that because I had delivered via c-section with my first baby I HAD to deliver the same way the second time. ::sigh::

But here we are, 3 years later. No binky, fully potty trained, still learning sign language... my beautiful little girl who loves music and dancing, Barbie, flowers, hayrides and cows, and drawing. It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years. Makes me feel kind of old. I've got a 7 year old who's just started the 2nd grade, and a 3 year old that will possibly start preschool this fall.


Sleeping next to me on my EXTREMELY uncomfortable sofa bed... she still has me astonished at the fact that I'm a mother. It STILL amazes me that 2 beautiful little girls call me mom. I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment